Casa De La Luna is a lovely 5 bedroom villa that sits in a sprawling 2.5 acres of mango and coconut orchard.
The Villa is centered around a gorgeous pool and all rooms in the villa are spacious with high ceilings and fitted with large designer bathrooms to pamper you on your vacation. Each and every space in the villa from the bedrooms to the living area and even the bathrooms has their own individuality while being surrounded by gorgeous landscaped areas. All the bedrooms open out into beautiful green areas or sit outs.
The Villa comfortably fits up to 12 people but can accommodate more with mattresses being laid out in the hall.
The kitchen is fully equipped, you can choose to cook by yourself or we can arrange a local cook for you or enjoy the food we can cook at the property itself comprising of delicious Buffets for Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner, & Breakfast (select timings).
So spend your days in the pool amidst the company of close friends and family and spend your evenings chatting and star gazing while you barbeque under the moon.
- 5 Guest bedrooms have airconditioning
- Use of your own private swimming pool 24/7
- 24/7 power backup through a invertor (During power failure the A.C. shall not work)
- 24/7 hot water - Each Bedroom has its own instant geyser
- One set of bed linen and blankets during the stay
- General amenities included - bedsheets, quilts, pillows Drinking water dispenser
- Television in living room with standard available cable channels
- Microwave, tandoor, refrigerator, burner stove with a well equipped kitchen
- Basic Housekeeping services will be provided
- Additional mattresses: Available
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Your own bath towels
- Swim wear
- Essential toiletries
- Incase you wish to cook, carry all cooking raw material and ingredients. Also available in the local market
- The management is not responsible for any loss/ damage/theft of their property and you are required to take care of your personal belongings
- Please be aware that you are close to nature and of course there will be the regular bout of insects, etc. (seasonal). Kindly keep the doors and windows shut especially in the evening to avoid them coming indoors
- Please also ensure that you wear footwear while walking about in the premises. We do not encourage the use of strong pesticides as these can cause problems not only for the guests but also on the environment
- Please be aware that the property is in a village and as such the electricity around does have it's erratic behaviors. We have safeguards such as an invertor, but these have limited capacity so please reduce your usage during cutoff times such as to conserve power
- We can arrange a speedboat ride from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty and back at an extra cost
We have television in the living room only as we want our guests to enjoy their holiday rather than an idiot box.
This is a home and not a hotel, so please bear with us as we'll try our best to make your stay comfortable and joyful.